With new rules and regs on camp my birding has taken a knock on the head and I dont think I will be out again prior to my departure on 01 April 07, however had a good sighting on the way to the laundry tent yesterday.
My attention was drawn to a "chrrup chrrup" call over head and on looking up two European Bee eaters flew past! A lifer for me, also a single House Martin was new for the tour list.
This morning whilst waiting for the transport noted the Swift numbers have increased vastly with around 40 hawking around the usual sites.
"Keptie Pond" is full again after the rcent rain storms and subsequently too deep, so all the Ruffs etc have moved on.
Disapointed at not being able to get a last round of the estate in, but safety comes first I suppose
Tuesday, 27 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment